Thursday, 2 February 2012

Terms & Conditions

So today is Thursday.
I should be 4 days into studying by now. I should also have finished editing 3 songs by now... but life happens.
I guess that is the intended content of this blog - to give some insight into the LIFE of a law student (studying via correspondence) who also happens to be a producer and audio engineer.

The 2 professions seem to be at loggerheads with each other and I think this accurately summarizes my life - having this constant tug between being creative & the desire to create order/structure. I'm hoping this clash will make for an interesting read.

I've never blogged before so this should also be interesting to watch, if only for the comedic relief.
It will also be entertaining to look back over the next 4 years and see how my vocabulary has changed.

So today is Thursday... ab initio (from the beginning).
This should be interesting...

No comments:

Post a Comment